(1) Thomas and Yamada have collaborated on several research projects.
(2) We are presently collaborating on three papers.
(3) Their collaboration produced important results.
(4) The patient did not cooperate with her physical therapist.
(5) Your cooperation in dealing with this problem is requested.
(6) The referee did not cooperate with the editor.
- Moreover, LSD1 is part of the coREST complex and it cooperates with HDACs and chromatin readers within the complex to participate in a multistep process allowing the transi- tion from an active to a repressed state. DOI: 10.1038/nrd4154
- According to the definition by P erez-Temprano, Caseras and Espinet the term bimetallic catalysis describes a situation in which two transition metals cooperate in a synthetic process and their actions are connected by a transmetallation step. DOI: 10.1039/c2sc20312j
- The product has a Fe3N2 core, implying that three iron atoms cooperateto break the N-N triple bond through a six-electron reduction. DOI: 10.1126/science.1211906
- Global epigenetic alterations, including changes in histone acetylation and methylation, can lead to the silencing of key tumor suppressor genes andcollaborate with genetic muta- tions to promote tumorigenesis DOI: 10.1021/bi700664y
- Currently, we – in collaboration with surface physicists – test these monomers in on-surface polymerization reactions to identify suitable conditions (temperature, type of surface, coverage, etc.). DOI: 10.1055/s-0032-1317959
- Furthermore, this reaction produced large quantities of 121 (performance is maintained on gram-scale), which allowed the examination of the biosynthesis of the cyclomarazine natural products (e.g. 122) in collaboration with the Moore group. DOI: 10.1039/c0cs00182a
- Ultimately, a collaboration was established with Astex Therapeutics who had successfully crystallized apo-BACE-1 in a crystal form that allowed for fragment soaking. DOI: 10.1021/jm070829p
本文版权属于 Chem-Station化学空间， 欢迎点击按钮分享，未经许可，谢绝转载！